Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Garcia Family

Not only was this weekend beautiful, but for me, it was very productive. My son's birthday party was Saturday, Sunday I had two sessions, and two of my classes ended this weekend. I jumped in my truck after Sunday church lunch, turned the key over, and nothing! There is nothing more frustrating than being in a hurry or having something important to do and something go wrong. Luckily, it was just a battery cord, but it threw off my entire afternoon. I always tell myself that the Lord had a reason for this to happen. Sometimes He has to slow me down in my tracks.

My first of the two sessions on Sunday was with the Garcia family. We met up at Jacksonville Beach. It was beautiful and sunny, but also windy and chilly. I actually photographed their daughter, Danielle, for her senior session.

There are more of these to come, but here is a sneak peek.

Garcia Family

Garcia Family

Garcia Family

Garcia Family

No comments: