Thursday, January 1, 2009

Adkins Family

Christmas break has been proven to be both busy and inspiring to me. I met an amazing family last week and was able to share in a newborn session with them. I was so surprised when Cheri gave me a call and asked me to photograph her "Ethan". I explained to her that I had an "Ethan", and then asked what his middle name was? "Michael" she replied. I was floored! Who would have thought that we would name our children the exact same thing, "Ethan Michael". He was so adorable! I was incredibily intrigued at how focused he was on me. For being only 8 weeks old, he was so already lively and alert. He was so patient and cooperative that I couldn't have asked for a better newborn session. I fell in love with some of the photos of the parents interacting with Ethan, because they showed so much joy and love for their new baby! I hope you enjoy these!
Adkins Family

Adkins Family

Adkins Family

Adkins Family