Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Adkins family welcomes baby Noah!

I had the honor of photographing Noah's older brother Ethan when he was only 8 weeks old, so when Cheri "mom" contacted me and asked if I would take Noah's pictures, I was estatic! I love doing this because I get to see how much everyone has grown.

3-week-old Noah looks very similar to Ethan except, Noah has his momma's beautiful red hair. We decided that we wanted to do a session that was unique to Noah and different from his big brother. Since Ethan had done a studio session before, we chose an outdoor session for Noah instead. Thanks to the beautiful weather and Noah being a trooper, we got some awesome shots.

(Here is a link to see Ethan's pictures when he was first born:
http://jhalsteadphotography.blogspot.com/2009/01/adkins-family.html)

Here are some of my favorites!

Noah

Noah

Noah

Ethan

Noah

Noah

Ethan

Noah

No comments: