Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fitness For Life!

So you wanna be motivated to get into better shape? Then set a photo session half way to your goal! This incredibly amazing man is my husband! He has been working out for 45 days on a program called P90X. He will be turning the big 3-0 next month and decided that the next 30 years of his life was going to be in good health and in shape. He has done so well! I am very proud of him! He asked me if I would take some photos of him to add to a group that he belongs to. I couldn't pass up the chance to take photos of my husband. So enjoy! Jamie


1 comment:

Sha said...

I left you a message on flickr but if you're like me you never check your flickr messages so i'll say it again here.

I really love your photos, especially this one. I'm a webdesigner and I'm building a site about martial arts. Do you think I could use this photo to illustrate it ?