Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Christmas time in the Halstead's house!

WOW! I look at these photos and cannot believe how big my own children have gotten since last year. Each of my children are so unique! When I look at these photos, I can't help but get sentimental. They are my world! I love that each one of them are at their own stage in life that is completely different from the other. Rylan, my oldest, is becoming such a little man. (Not so much little though!) He is so compassionate and creative. Jaylen is my jump start every day! Jaylen wants to do be doing something at all times. He is the one who inspires me to live each of my days to the fullest! If I could have a 10th of his energy, I would be set for life. Ethan started school this year for the first time. It is so amazing to see him become social, making friends, and being excited about learning. His passion in life right now is to be the best UNO card player in our family, and for a 4 year old, he is surprisingly very good! Addison has probably changed the most in the last year. She will have full conversations with you about her day, what she wants to wear, and how she feels. We had a day of pampering on Saturday, doing nails and hair. Now she walks around telling everyone to look at her pretty pink nails! I believe I have created a monster!




Addison

No comments: