Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heart Gallery Update

Here is another beautiful young boy just waiting to be adopted. I was told that he was into skating, so I decided to take him to one of the most well known skate park's Kona. From the time he got out of the car, you could tell he was excited! He ran from one end of the park to the other, telling me all of the things he wanted to do when he came back with his skates. I asked him if he wanted to find a family and he said no. I was really surprised by this because every child I have asked this question, says yes! He said he loves his foster parents and would be very sad to leave them. Kenny's foster parents are a lot older and know that they are not enough for Kenny and what he will need in the coming years. They are praying that family that already has children will take Kenny and make him a part of their family. I wanted to just scoop this boy up and take him home. He was polite, respectful, and extremely well mannered for a 10 year old. I pray that Kenny finds a good home for him to be able to transition into soon! For more information on Kenny check out the website. www. heartgalleryjax.com
Jamie
Kenny
Kenny