Monday, December 30, 2013

Gotta love a man in uniform

When Alexa contacted me and said she wanted to do a session with her husband Charlie before he left for a 10 month deployment with the US ARMY, I was ecstatic! I have complete admiration for anyone who is in the military.  Their families endure so much and their spouses suffer greatly. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose my husband for several months. I think it would be the equivalent of losing my right arm. My husband is the air I breathe.

Alexa and Charlie were absolutely insanely adorable to photograph. It was very clear that their love could withstand the months to come. I think you will agree that you can feel the passionate and emotion between the two of them. This couple traveled all the way from Texas here to Florida to do this session with me. So it was definitely a must to do downtown Jax with style!

I am happy to report that Charlie  has already returned from his deployment to his beautiful wife! (That tells you how late I am blogging anything, but I definitely wanted to share this with you all!)

























No comments: