Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Addy's 1st Christmas

I love being able to capture a baby's first Christmas. The Chitwoods and I, spent this Christmas in the San Marco area. Mom wanted to recapture a photograph that had been taken on their wedding day. They had been married at this cute little historic church and park just near by. Looking back at the photographs while editing, I couldn't believe that Addy is already 6 months and sitting up. Soon, I will be snapping shots of her walking! Mom planned some of the cutest outfit changes too, complete with pjs! I have made a Christmas present box to sit my little ones in this year. She loved to eat the paper, so I learned that next Christmas, I will do this in fabric. If you are still in need of Christmas photos, please contact me soon!











No comments: