Saturday, December 19, 2009

Katie & Dixon

Let me take you back 6 hours ago....

It was 6:30am and my truck temp read 37 degrees!!!!! Katie & Dixon were meeting me at Jacksonville beach come rain or shine or even cold cold cold weather. We had to postpone their session two weeks ago because of freezing rain, so we were determined to do this one. I wore four layers on top and even leggings under my warm up pants, a hat, and gloves. They only wore a shirt and jeans. I didn't think that was very fair, so I brought a long a blanket for them to snuggle up with. Despite the cold and the nasty wind, we had an amazing session.

Dixon cracked me up! Dixon, I will remember the secret word for the wedding day, just in case we need reinforcements. He and Katie did a great job at hiding the fact that their toes and fingers felt like they were about to fall off. Katie has the most incredible smile and beautiful blue eyes! I cannot wait to capture her in February for their big day.

Their big day is Saturday, February 5th. So look forward to more of Katie and Dixon.
View this at www.jhalsteadphotography.blogspot.com











No comments: