Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snug as a bug in a rug... that is baby James!

Precious little James was the first "boy" newborn session I have ever done. I learned that boys, even with out the bows and tutus, can be the cutest little ones to photograph. He was the first newborn session I have ever had that the baby slept for the entire session. It wasn't until the very end did he decide to waking up to eat and then poop and pee all over mom and blankets. We all got a good laugh out of it, but it was a sign that we are all done! Thank you to the Hem family for allowing me to come into your home to photograph your new little bundle of joy. A special big thanks for the quesodillas and mini-sandwiches while we worked. You both were great! Here are just a couple of my favorites from the session.

Special Delivery

Comfort

James

No comments: